The OASL exists to:
Enhance stool land revenue mobilization and disbursement,
To facilitate sustainable development and efficient management of stool lands for the benefit of present and future generation
To excel as the major source of stool land revenue mobilization agency, for the development of stool land owning communities and to help alleviate poverty.
- To enhance revenue mobilisation for disbursement.
- To develop, manage and increase access and security to land
- To improve institutional capacity.
- To improve inter-agency co-ordination and co-operation.
- To disseminate information on land issues
- To facilitate demarcation of farmlands.
- To assist in the implementation of the Land Administration Project (LAP)
- To assist in the establishment of Customary Land Secretariats as spelt out in the Land Administration Project (LAP).
- To research into customary land issues and document same to help reduce conflicts
- To intensify collaboration and consultation with chiefs to help enhance the operations of the Office
- To step-up Human Resource Capacity building so as to improve work output.
We are committed to transparency, accountability and equity.