Sub-component 2.2 of the project provides support for:
- Automation and proper records management by upgrading and operationalizing the land Use Planning and Management Information System (LUPMIS) developed in LAP.
- Streamlining the business procedures and reducing turn-around time for development permitting
- Training stakeholder on the permitting reforms
- Assessing the prospects for commercializing some town and country planning services in Ghana.
- Refurbishment of offices in the selected districts for this project.