Under component 4.1 of the project human resource development plans will be prepared and this will form the basis for training and capacity building support. The specific support to be provided to the Town and Country Planning Department include:
- Training and in special cases post-graduate courses in-country.
- Outside-country post graduate training to be determined on a case by case and only when the course is not offered in-country
- Study tours and
- Provision of logistical support to perform statutory roles in providing efficient service to clients.
- Client and public awareness programs.
- Technical assistance for land use planning